Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mysterious Photographer

I went to upload some pictures on to our computer and about 10 random pictures were on there that I definitely didn't take. I wonder who my mysterious photographer could be....




FINALLY...A CLUE!
(kind of scary huh!)


No mom, I didn't eat another pen. What gave you that idea?

10 comments:

Wenona said...

You know those cameras are sneaky the way they just float around the house taking pictures. You have to watch out for them. lol

Diane said...

haha that is so funny! Especially the picture with the inked mouth!! Thanks for the laugh =)

Hawkley Family said...

Those pictures turned out pretty good! Loved the close up.

*aNdY* said...

Uhm FunnnAy... I think Mettea is awesome!! well the other kids are too. she just makes me laugh!! whoahahaha

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Purple is definitely Kaia's color for lipstick.

CnLAland said...

haha! Addie wouldn't even know how to turn our camera on! Thank goodness! And for eating pens...yummy Kaia!!

Tanner Fam said...

That self picture reminded me of 'Blair Witch Project.'

Jordan and Jodi said...

that's funny that you had a little photographer on your hands...easy Christmas present idea! Eating pens? That's what I have to look forward to? Ally already eats paper and anything else but she hasn't moved to pens yet. I'm excited for the 'inked mouth' picture to come! :)

wangie77 said...

gotta love those kids and the crazy stuff they do.

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

I love it. It's almost like our kids are on the same wave length...I definitely relate...except the ink...I've been lucky to scave by that one.