Tuesday, August 5, 2008

FABULOUS NEWS!!!


I CAN'T CONTAIN MY JOY! I just found out today that the hole in Kaia's heart (VSD) has closed! Her pediatrician could no longer hear the murmur. Of course it will be confirmed by her pediatric cardiologist, Dr. Jones (whom I love), in October. I felt kind of stupid crying at the Dr.'s office today but when he told me that I just couldn't help it. I broke down. I tried to call someone, anyone to share the good news but NO ONE WAS ANSWERING THEIR PHONES!!!

11 comments:

Wendy said...

Thank goodness for blogs when nobody will pick up their phones. I'm so glad to hear this great news. What a blessing!

By the way, I checked out your Feb. Hawaii pics again--so cool!Didn't realize Steve is such a surfer--Sunset Beach is pretty intense to surf on!

matt&meg said...

Awesome news! She is so cute! I am so happy to hear she's all good :)

Eve said...

I'm so happy for you, and for Kaia too!

Stephanie said...

I am so happy for you all! What a blessing.

Caroline said...

Yeah! Did Kaia wonder why you were crying :)

Your hair looks great!

Marcy said...

OH yay! That is awesome news!!!

wangie77 said...

So happy for you. Those kind of things really make you worry as a parent don't they. Not that I've had that happen, but I'm glad you have good news. For a minute I was thinking that you were pregnant again when I saw the title.

Hansen's blog said...

I can't think of better news! Yay for your family!

Tanner Fam said...

Congrats! There is nothing quite like 'happy' news.

Wenona said...

Oh my gosh, I'm in tears. I'm so happy for you guys. What a blessing!

Shel said...

Oh wow! What fabulous news! I would have been bawling!! YAY!