Girls Night out at "La Hacienda". Thanks Julie for getting the Gals together for my Birthday! It was awesome. I haven't had a birthday party since High school.
What a blast! I'm so sorry I was out of town for it--it would have been fun to celebrate with y'all. And I've been dying to try La Hacienda. So, doesn't it fell great to be in the 30 club? Welcome aboard!!
Happy belated birthday! You don't know me, but I was in your ward and moved out before you moved in. I love this post, and seeing so many of my GA friends, though it makes me miss being there. What a great group of ladies. I'm glad they helped make your birthday a special one! You're all looking FABULOUS!
Hi, me again. I've been thinking all morning that you really do look familiar, and I've come to remember (takes a while these days) that you had moved into the ward before we moved out. I'm glad you're enjoying the sisters so much there. I did too!
4 comments:
HOw fun, looks like you have some great friends!
What a blast! I'm so sorry I was out of town for it--it would have been fun to celebrate with y'all. And I've been dying to try La Hacienda. So, doesn't it fell great to be in the 30 club? Welcome aboard!!
Happy belated birthday! You don't know me, but I was in your ward and moved out before you moved in. I love this post, and seeing so many of my GA friends, though it makes me miss being there. What a great group of ladies. I'm glad they helped make your birthday a special one! You're all looking FABULOUS!
Hi, me again. I've been thinking all morning that you really do look familiar, and I've come to remember (takes a while these days) that you had moved into the ward before we moved out. I'm glad you're enjoying the sisters so much there. I did too!
Post a Comment