I personally have loved watching the Olympics and I am sad that they are over, however I will probably get more sleep at night which is a good thing.
The other night about 2:30am Steve woke me up and asked me if I heard someone talking. We listened and sure enough we both heard voices. We walked down the hall to the family room and opened the door to find Tathan and Liam cheering on the US men's beach volleyball team and some other US players in different events. Crazy kids! We made them go back to bed. I wonder how tired they were at school the next day.
8 comments:
I loved watching them also! There is no way I was staying up that late though crazies!
Glenn & I lost so much sleep too. But it was a lot of fun watching. I love that your kids were watching it in the wee hours without you. :)
I agree--now I don't have anything to watch while I fold my laundry. Guess I won't do the wash until the next Olympics.
Too funny that your boys were cheering on the team in the wee hours of the morning!! Maybe someday they'll be on the US volleyball team and you'll share that story with Bob Costas!
Hilarious! Aren't you glad you have a BLOG site so you can document this stuff, and it makes the rest of us laugh! So thanks for sharing!
Thats funny. I love watching them too!
That's awesome about the boys cheering on the US in the middle of the night! Those are true fans of the Olympics! I love to see the parents giving their children a love for the olympics. I was the example at work...after the first couple of days of updates from me about the olympics everyone started watching! Thanks to my bro Jeff I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE olympic fan! And yes...I am a little glad about getting my sleep back! That was hard!
Funny boys!
That is sooo funny. Did they just wake up and think, "Hmmm, wonder what's on t.v.?" Love those crazy kids.
Post a Comment