I think thats what it was called. It's been so long, I barely remember!

We got a babysitter for the first time in about two years and went out for dinner because Steve was gone on his birthday. We had to get photographic evidence that it actually happened! Hee hee. LOL.
7 comments:
how fun! I'm glad you guys went on a date sounds like it was about time gosh! Hope it lasted all night!
Dates are the best. Glad you guys got one. The other day, we had a babysitter and we told Bella we were going on a date. She asked what you do on a date and I told her that we were going to dinner, etc. About a week later, the whole family went to dinner and Bella looked at us and asked, "Are we on a date?" She was so excited and it was so cute.
We went about that long too!! Isn't it sooo nice to have a date finally!! Much needed too!! You look like a model as always! Miss you!!
YEA! Gosh...I'm with you "what's a date?" Isn't that where you take the baby with you? We haven't been FOREVER! Maybe it's about time! Wish we lived closer to each other and we could trade off babysitting! And by the way...you both look GREAT in your picture---FRAME IT!
I love your shorter hair! you look fab. Looks like you guys are having a grand time. I'm still waiting for you to say you are coming to visit- You guys definitely need to do date night more often- it's one of the only things that keep me sane.
Cute picture, you look gorgeous! Glad you guys had a date, it's really important in a busy marriage!
I'm glad you guys went out and had fun!! You guys are so cute together...miss ya!
Post a Comment