This is us. Thats all.
haha that is so cute! She is such a cute redhead!
I see a strong resemblance of her mother.
Thats awesom Mettea. I wish I could fall asleep right now!!!!
How cute! Oh to be a kid again!
yes, that's me sometimes (not with games, but with blogging) He he!
What kind of games were she playing and were can I get them!! My kids used to fall asleep to movies, but not anymore and I miss that a lot.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
haha that is so cute! She is such a cute redhead!
I see a strong resemblance of her mother.
Thats awesom Mettea. I wish I could fall asleep right now!!!!
How cute! Oh to be a kid again!
yes, that's me sometimes (not with games, but with blogging) He he!
What kind of games were she playing and were can I get them!! My kids used to fall asleep to movies, but not anymore and I miss that a lot.
Post a Comment