Some of us got together for the Barnes and Noble Party from 10pm to midnight to buy the new Twilight book at 12:01! I had pre-ordered my book but that didn't mean I couldn't go party ! There were a lot of adult women from the wards that came but mostly it was a bunch of teenagers! So fun.

Here's a few of us...Yup I chopped my hair! No I didn't dye it, All the fakey blond stuff got cut off and it revealed my all natural color!
4 comments:
So fun! I got to my party right after midnight. I couldn't believe how many people were there! Your hair looks great! You and I have the same color hair when we let it go.
Love your hair! I never have time to read but I just finished the first book and I am already HOOKED! Im way behind!
We went to one and didn't pre-order and didn't end up with a book. I had to go to walmart @ 6 am but I have my book. CUTE HAIR!
ok, so what did you think of the book? It took me about a day and a half to read it. It was so different than what I expected, but I liked it. Anyway, I like your hair by the way! :)
Post a Comment