Wednesday, July 30, 2008

my second 29th birthday

There she is...in all her chocolate glory. Steve did not have the 3 backwards at first, just in case you were wondering!

Next time I have a birthday, I think I will remember to do my hair and put on some make up and not look like I just got off the treadmill.
Those candles got a little hot there! Some of them burned all the way down.
Thanks Steve, for a lovely birthday!
I got an ipod shuffle for my birthday to make my workouts a little more fun. This will be perfect when I ride the bike or run. It is sooo light.

6 comments:

wangie77 said...

Looks like you had a good birthday! I'm hoping for an ipod for my birthday too. The days not over yet so we'll just have to see. I got to see Jolene's twins yesterday it was fun and crazy to think she's got 5 young ones!

*aNdY* said...

HEY.... YOU LOOK GREAT!!! I am being totally serious too.. skinny minney

Jordan and Jodi said...

Gosh....30?? I would have guessed 25 if I didn't know better. You look fabulous...especially for 30! You really take great care of yourself! Way to go...I know how hard it is with just one child let alone a house full! Looks like your hubby did a great job making it a great birthday for you! :) Props to him! Happy b-lated Birthday! (also I like the new look for the blog)

Trent and Amy said...

you look skinny! HAPPY 30th. LOVE YA

Tanner Fam said...

Wow, you're younger than I thought. I would have pegged you for at least 35, you know...based on your maturity. You know I love ya, happy bday!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

You'll be 29 forever now. What a way to start out your 30's looking so fine! Hope your birthday was awesome.