Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Fourth!!!

Waiting for the parade! These kids cleaned UP at the Peachtree City Parade. They each had a sack FULL of candy, beads, Frisbees, flags, stickers, toys and everything else you can think of by the time the parade was over.


Kaia just would not look at the camera in any picture. There was even a photographer from the parade that tried to take her picture and she wouldn't look at him. She could have been famous! ha ha.
The rest of the pics are from the Eastman's Party. Food, Friends and Fireworks. Just about as good as it gets!





6 comments:

Wendy said...

Good pics. Good times. Kaia is so cute! That sparkler pic turned out really cute.

CnLAland said...

Fer fun! Kaia is so brave with that sparkler!

AJordan said...

Has it already been a year since Centennial Park in Atlanta?! I'm glad Amber gets to be close to you guys. And jealous!

Tanner Fam said...

In response to your comment on our blog regarding Brynna's hair. You were the reason she did it. I told her your story. Then we looked online at girls that have that disease and we didn't even have to give it a second thought. So, thanks for sharing your story with us.

Julie said...

I love the picture of you and Liam. :)

Caroline said...

Looks like it was a blast! My kids were bummed to miss the parade. Samuel won't cooperate for [ictures either, I have to catch him off guard for a smile. I love Kaia's shoes :)