Monday, June 30, 2008

Another week at the Allens

My cousin Amber came over for the day with her three bambinos: Aubrey Robbie and Hallie. Ryan joined up later in the day. We just talked and let the kids run wild and play and swim. Good stuff.

Steve and Kaia going for a lil cruise around the yard a couple of times. So cute. Nice girly bike Steve! I guess it's time Steve bought a bike of his own.


Here's some more pics of our clan :)

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Cute pics of the kids. And how in the world is your hubby so talented to ride and hold the baby at the same time--I'm impressed!

*aNdY* said...

CUTE!! Finally an update!!:) I am totally going to drive white lightning over to georgia.. SOMEDAy...

CnLAland said...

Adorable pics! Love Liam's haircut! And the girly bike is totally cool...Cody's jealous! ;)

Julie said...

So cool! I really like the bike. But maybe it is just like a beach cruiser..yeah that's it. :)Ruby is so lucky to spend time with you!

Clint said...

Definitely made me jealous that you and Amber got to hang out. Can you move the party out west? Lawana

Tanner Fam said...

So, I am thinking Steve should audition for the circus. Talent, kid friendly, willing to humiliate himself...all the creditials are there.

T. Lopez said...

Such cute kids Kel... Love it! Love you too my cousin, thanks for thinkin' of me =)

ajensen said...

You are all the best. I cant wait to come again...or you can come here too...anytime. I love the kids faces in that picture in the treehouse

Brooke said...

Cute pictures, your kids are so photogenic!! Steve is a real man to ride a pink bike!