Our Accountant! I wonder why our checks keep bouncing and we keep getting all these packages in the mail from Toys R Us?!?! Kaia finds a new friend! We took it back where we found it by the side of the road after we played with it for a while.
what? You sent the turtle back--it would totally enjoy living with you! I'm sure the kids would agree! Maybe she should do our finances also! What does she charge? :)
Hi kelli! I found Mouse's blog, and have been Aland family blog hopping ever since! Its fun to see how you guys are all doing! Cant believe Andi and Mouse have 2 kids!!! Take care. Meg (Dyer)Rowberry
8 comments:
How did your kids take that? She is so cute (the turtle is cute to)
Danielle
what? You sent the turtle back--it would totally enjoy living with you! I'm sure the kids would agree! Maybe she should do our finances also! What does she charge? :)
Too cute!!! Love the pen in her mouth=) How did you get your boys to take that turtle back?!?
I can't believe how grown up she looks already!
Cute turtle--glad you saved it.
now that's my kind of pet! play with it for a few hours and then bye bye!
I am so disappointed you didn't keep the turtle. No wonder your kids are buying stuff online!
What a sweet girl! Can you send her over to our house next to do the bills.
Hi kelli! I found Mouse's blog, and have been Aland family blog hopping ever since! Its fun to see how you guys are all doing! Cant believe Andi and Mouse have 2 kids!!! Take care. Meg (Dyer)Rowberry
Post a Comment