Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day. We Love you.

Happy Daddy's day to the best dad ever!!!

Love ya Steve!
Happy Father's day to Papa John and Grandpa Allen. Two of the other best Dad's in the world. We are soooo lucky!

3 comments:

Jordan and Jodi said...

Jordan totally agrees with your two goals for the marathon--keeping running and finish! Do you remember what your time was? We are going to be pushing Ally in the stroller! Our neighbors pushed their little 2 month old and they stopped to breastfeed! I'm really glad Ally can hold her own bottle and maybe in a month she'll manage to get a cheerio or two in her mouth without our help then she can eat during the ride if she wants. We will stop with her when we need to...she trained with us so she will race with us! She usually does GREAT on our runs but the longest has only been 2 1/2 hrs so far so if we have to stop then to carry her for a minute or give hugs then we will. Which race did you run? And Jordan wants to know, HONESTY HERE, if you'd ever consider running another race?

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Steve and Kelli Fam said...
I will NEVER do another big race. From now on I am only going to do sprint Triathlon's or maybe like a 5k or a 10k. I just don't enjoy running super long distances and killing my body like that!!! It was a moment of insanity. ha ha. You have to do it once just to say you did it though. I did the one in Provo. I liked it because it was shady and gradual down hill for most of it. That's pretty brave of you to push Ally! Awesome. A family event:) I admire people who can do these races with ease, time and time again. That is a major accomplishment. My major accomplishment was getting out of bed for the next week after the race! I broke down crying when I crossed the finish line and couldn't believe that no one else did. I was like "DON'T YOU REALIZE WHAT WE HAVE JUST DONE!!!" Its a pretty great feeling to accomplish a goal that is really a hard challenge. For everyone else it was probably easy so they start sobbing like I did! What a cry baby I am!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Oh yeah, I'm doing the Peachtree City Triathlon. It's here in GA. Come on over and join up! :)