Blaine and I were laughing that you took the kids back to that nasty aquarium. Was that psycho sea lion still poking it's face out of the broken wire ready to bite some unsuspecting kid or did they fix that?
So much fun!!!! I love the one of you & your hubby laughing, so cute!!! And the one of Kaia at the beach--she's gettin' so big!! Glad you guys had a great trip!
2 comments:
Blaine and I were laughing that you took the kids back to that nasty aquarium. Was that psycho sea lion still poking it's face out of the broken wire ready to bite some unsuspecting kid or did they fix that?
So much fun!!!! I love the one of you & your hubby laughing, so cute!!! And the one of Kaia at the beach--she's gettin' so big!! Glad you guys had a great trip!
Post a Comment