We ended our trip by going to an AZ Diamondbacks game and staying for the fireworks afterwards. It was the perfect ending to our trip! So fun. Steve caught a T-shirt. The chic pointed right at him and threw it. I guess it pays to be hot! :)
Ummm..you were in town? You are so dead. I get it though, whenever I go home to visit I always get in trouble because I can't fit people in. I will let it go...this time.
Well Jen...I was only in town for a few hours or for sure I would have stopped by!!! :) Tirsa, I layed into her! Not really, I wanted to steal the shirt from Steve so I was glad he got it...I was wearing the shirt within 5 minutes :)
Love all of your new Pictures. We have season tickets for the D-backs. the are 10 rows up from home plate. My boys love it. LOVE IT.. Of course Derek loves it also.
5 comments:
Ummm..you were in town? You are so dead. I get it though, whenever I go home to visit I always get in trouble because I can't fit people in. I will let it go...this time.
That's a fighting face if I ever did see one. I can tell you were about to throw down with that chic making a play at your man...
Well Jen...I was only in town for a few hours or for sure I would have stopped by!!! :)
Tirsa, I layed into her! Not really, I wanted to steal the shirt from Steve so I was glad he got it...I was wearing the shirt within 5 minutes :)
oh man, that trip looks like way too much fun. AI cant believe you already went. Glad your back so i can see you now!!!
Love all of your new Pictures. We have season tickets for the D-backs. the are 10 rows up from home plate. My boys love it. LOVE IT.. Of course Derek loves it also.
Danielle
Post a Comment