Monday, June 23, 2008

Family pics and Bargains!

First let me say Amy and Sam we sure missed you guys!
I stole this picture of my parents blog. It was our family reunion pic in Mexico.

So I got the best bargain EVER!!!! Last weekend I did something I loathe...I went to Walmart on a Saturday. Everyone knows you have to be borderline INSANE to go there on a Saturday. But I'm sure glad I did because I saw a rack of little girls jeans for sale for $2 each. At first I thought it was an error so I had a few scanned. When I found out it was for real I bought a couple pairs. I can't pass up a good deal. Well later that day I had to go back to make a return at Walmart so I thought I'd just check the jeans again to make sure I didn't miss a cute pair or anything and they had lowered the price to $1 a pair. I don't care how ugly or cute a pair of jeans are (and I thought these were pretty cute), if they are only a dollar I"m buying one in every size!!! I actually ended up with two of every size from 2t to 5t, one of each color. I got 8 pair of jeans for $10!!! I win the prize for bargain shopper of the year.

6 comments:

Haley said...

Good job!!! I love stocking the closet with great deals

Brooke said...

That is a deal!! I'm glad you made it out there safe...there's always some crazies there!! I had to go there last week at 11 at night and was a little scared!

Tirsa said...

Those are way cute jeans! Bella, however, hates jeans. I don't know if it is the way they feel but she has so many cute jeans that she refuses to wear.

Kat Rose said...

Great picture of your family. Are you mormon? There are a lot of people in that picture!

Jordan and Jodi said...

8 pairs for 10 bucks? WOW....you should do my shopping! I love the family pic! You all look SO great!

Tanner Fam said...

Hmmm...did you check for your size, or are there limits to dollar jeans?