I've been checking your blog every day waiting for the Mexico pics! Looks like you guys had a blast! I can't wait to talk to you about everything...6 more weeks until we go. Can't wait!!!
I love the family pics! Mexico looks like so much fun--especially with the WHOLE family! I'll have to show my parents and give them a few HINTS for a vacation! And you look GREAT in the pics! Are you running still? Any advice for our upcoming marathon--we need some words of encouragement!!:)
5 comments:
I've been checking your blog every day waiting for the Mexico pics! Looks like you guys had a blast! I can't wait to talk to you about everything...6 more weeks until we go. Can't wait!!!
Holy cow...we need to go back...how about next weekend...does that work for you guys?!? ;)
Looks like a fun family reunion!
Looks like you had a total ball!!!! Where in Mexico did you go? Love the ladies only pics, too fun!!!!
I love the family pics! Mexico looks like so much fun--especially with the WHOLE family! I'll have to show my parents and give them a few HINTS for a vacation! And you look GREAT in the pics! Are you running still? Any advice for our upcoming marathon--we need some words of encouragement!!:)
Post a Comment