

AFTER:
(Notice what's missing?)
Kaia is officially a big girl now :) She has been pacifier free for over three weeks. The first few days were a NIGHTMARE! We weren't sure how to do it because we'd never had a baby even want a paci before and she was an addict. We just cut her off cold turkey and it didn't take long for her to get over it. We have noticed now though that now the plug is gone she NEVER stops jabbering!
She also has transitioned from sleeping in our bed to sleeping in her crib and FINALLY she sleeps through the night. I think she sleeps better on her own. We down sized from a Cal-King to a Queen bed so Kaia got the boot. She had been sleeping with us for about four months for some reason! It was like once she turned about 14 months she refused to sleep in her crib but we are glad she's back. (Steve more than I because she kicked him all night and snuggled up to me:)
14 comments:
she is so cute!!!
How funny--I was trying to see what was missing and guessed that she cut her bangs off or something. Phew!
Congrats on getting rid of the paci and getting her in her own bed. Major milestones. Benjamin loves sucking his fingers--that'll be harder to wean him from.
Lana Rose likes her binki as well. I love it but do not look forward to saying good bye to it.
We are enyoing Bear Lake. The weather is wonderful! So beautiful and nice. No shakes yet!
Tonya
Awwwww....getting rid of the binki is the best! ;) She is such a big girl! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
oh, my gosh...she is so cute! Isn't it kind of sad to see them grow up? It happens WAY too quickly.
Congrats!!! It is so hard going through those few days...but it is worth it. Bytheway, I do have your books just sitting here...I need to bring them by...just so you don't think I lost them or something tradgic.
Congrats! she looks much cuter with it gone. :) Hey are you coming to Sanford anytime soon?
Yeah! Congrats on getting your bed back and to Kaia on breaking the hold of the paci!
Thanks for teaching for me on Sunday!
Okay, so you cured an addict, reclaimed your bed, sounds like its time for the next one to come along and destroy the freedom.
What a cutie!
Seems like it's always the dad getting kicked- Adam too!
Oh my gosh 4 of my 5 kids where paci babies. I thought Brylee was going to t go to school with hers. Ok about the tomato Some one asked if I grew that on purpose. lol
Danielle
No bink?!! How's she doing--good still? I hope! Ally (hopefully) isn't too attached to it....she throws it a lot so I don't think she is.
Ok, So I am a nerd, but when I read Tonya's comment, I thought she said that Lana Rose likes her bikini. And I did notice that it was missing in the photo. Oh well. Your family is getting so big. They are all darling. We miss you!
Post a Comment