Well, everyone else is doing it! I might as well jump on board.
So here is a fun new blogging game:
1. Leave one memory that you and I (since it's my b-day and I'm in charge) had together as a comment on my blog. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
12 comments:
First of Happy 30th you old girl you! There are lots of fun memories I have of you, but some of my favorite are just some of the things you say. "Hotter than Chicken" "Richer than Rich" and your nick name Big Country haha. I won't write what mine is hehe. Have a good one.
Happy 30th! My memory is a more recent one. You flew to CA for Jessica & Ryan's wedding and stayed with us. We drove to the Temple together and got to reminisce (okay, we gossiped) about people we knew. It was fun having you stay here.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY... HOPE ITS A GOOD ONE.. I just really remember painting your kitchen in Arizona ALL NIGHT long, and getting bored so we stopped and went and got a soda and candy.. Then painted again.. ALL NIGHT LONG :)
Wow Kelli, you made it all the way to 30!!! Happy birthday to ya, if I had your # I'd call, maybe you should email it to me kay? Hope you've had an awesome day =)
As for memories, I don't even know where to start... reunion talent shows, always making fun of one of us "triplets" for having brown or blonde hair, or blue eyes, etc. Ha ha!! You & Amber coming to visit me at Reams, chatting at Burlington, making Kyle watch Barney again and again... Some of my favorites are the summer I went to Bear Lake w/ you...
I'll stop there, but always remember that I love ya!!!
Happy Birthday Kelli! We're going out tonight to celebrate! (ok, we're going out for a birthday dinner for my mom...but we'll be thinking of you too!) I remember being woken up at some crazy hour in the morning (it was still dark) when you were leaving for work early in the morning and backed the beast up in to my dad's car. BK...GOOD TIMES!
Hey Kelli, happy birthday. I figured I'd get it in while it's still your b-day. Remember when the Vice Principle told you that you couldn't play in the state basketball tournament because you were caught sluffing? Good times :)
The big three oh! I remember when you first moved into our ward, I envied your long thick, hair.
The dinner was GREAT! Thank you SO much! I have to get some recipes from you!
1st, Happy Birthday. 2nd, you are hilarious, but for some reason a memory of a more serious nature comes to mind. Way back in the day, you visit taught me...I almost forgot about that! You came and shared how you gained a testimony of prayer. The spirit was so strong when you testified that to me that I have never forgotten that. You have taught me more than you know.
"i just love the temple"
Happy 30! I have a whole lot of memories with you- mostly from high school, but also that one crazy week when you came to visit me in Hawaii.
Oh great times.
Haley...it took me a while, but I finally got that first comment! Oh that was good!
I remember the first time I met you and Steve outside of Blaine's apartment. I thought you were pretty cool and although we weren't engaged yet, I knew you were someone I could hang out with if I ended up in the family. I remember after dinner at Cafe Rio, you guys came over and little Tathan was showing us how he could hit a ball with a bat. He was only about 18 months and he was soooooo cute! Then of course, watching you go through 3 pregnancies. I think you were pregnant at almost every family get together the first few years I was in the family. But, you always looked so amazing pregnant even though I'm sure you didn't think so.
Post a Comment