Monday, September 1, 2008

Bunks

BEFORE...

DURING...


AFTER...


Didn't Steve do a great job!?!?
I still need to paint the girls room and get them matching bedding but I'm so glad they finally have their bunk beds. There is so much more room without the crib in there.

14 comments:

BJC said...

cute! cute! don't you love handy husbands???

Wendy said...

What a big project to take on--great job!

Wenona said...

They're so adorable in their 'big' beds. You guys did a great job too.

*aNdY* said...

WAY TO GO STEVE!! Looks good!! Good Idea for Ryan to do next!! YAY!!

wangie77 said...

Wow! I'm impressed what a handy guy!

Marcy said...

aww how fun! How does Kaia do in a big girl bed?

AJordan said...

you've got a regular bob the builder on your hands. how fun!

matt&meg said...

Yep jack was awesome! and so was the concert ;) Your kids are hilarious :)

Jordan and Jodi said...

Great job Steve! Want to come paint our place? Kelly, I totally laughed at your story about pre-K and crying! I'm sure I'll do the same thing. What will you do with all your free time?

Tanner Fam said...

Question is...are the bunks still standing?

ajensen said...

What CANT steve do? They look great! That is a good idea!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Marcy-Kaia does pretty good. Once in a while she wakes up and I just go lay by her for a few minutes. She will walk into my room and wake me up and then have me follow her back to bed...kind of funny.
Jodi...WHAT FREE TIME???
Jen...Maybe if I slept on the top bunk it would really be the true test!

The Good Family said...

Great Job!!! Love the bunks!!!

CnLAland said...

Uhhh...where was Steve when we were looking for bunk beds?!? Sheesh...Handy Manny to the extreme!