
Jaime and Brad had a beach house for a week so they invited us all to join them. How could we resist! It was at the Outer Banks in NC. It was a really cool place. When we finally arrived we were the first ones there so we decided to grab something to eat. Of course we pulled in to a taco bell and I ran into my old Bishop, Bishop Clark from when I lived in Kanab. We ate lunch with he and his wife and their daughter Haley and her husband. How bizarre is that!!! They were just passing through on a day trip to the outer banks.
Anyway....we had a blast. Steve was even able to surf. There was high surf advisories and the beaches were closed to swimming about half the day every day and it was windy but we still had a blast. My parents flew out and Amy also flew out with her kids.
WATER WARS!!! It was Tathan and Jordan against Liam and Payden. They entertained us with their war for quite a while.
refilling the guns!



Papa John and Jaime
Mom was even feeling up to a bike ride, but then she was clinging to the rail. I don't think I saw her pull out her cane all week. Maybe she's too stubborn.
Brittian and Kaia..they have a love/hate thing going. It was funny to watch them interact.
(OK, Britt is just a bully! ha ha :)












Steve giving surfing lessons to Tathan and Brad. The pictures we got of Steve surfing were all blurry. I'm going to fire our photographer.
I'm sure Britt did something to make her cry! LOL. No she was just grouchy that day.
Don't worry, it was staged. We didn't actually let her drink it! ....just a sip maybe.
We went to Kitty Hawk...where flight first took place. It was pretty cool.



There was a great turtle pond down the road. Here is Steve and the kids feeding the turtles.

Having a picnic...look in the background. See that lighthouse? That is Cape Hatteras Lighthouse, the tallest light house in the world.
My Dad and Amy climbed to the top with all the kids. It was quite the little hike I guess!
WHAT A GREAT TRIP!
13 comments:
What a great trip!!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time.
How fun! You guys have such great family trips!
Awwww....wish we could have been there! Your pics are all awesome! I wouldn't fire the photographer! ;)
You guys sure know how to have a good time. So neat to see your kids growing up.
Hmm.. I jealous... while you were all having fun I was in a classroom...
Lucky!! You know you could have come west to help us with the yard!! Just kidding! It looks like you all had a great time!!
O.K. I just left you a message but it didn't show up...I'll try again...
It looks like you guys had an amazing trip! Love the pictures. I love Steve's winged hair in the flight picture...it looks like he is about to take flight! :) I'm guessing it was pretty windy.
That last picture with everyone in front of the lighthouse is amazing!
How fun to have a mini fam reunion.
Looks like an amazing time!
Looks like you all had fun, and were wind blown!
That looks like so much fun! I'm jealous! :)
Looks like a fun trip! I noticed a pattern with your family vacations--all centered on beaches and surfing!
I did tag you,you just didn't look hard enough!
hey we were just at outer banks this last weekend- its only 4 hours away from us- if you can avoid the DC traffic-argh. I'm glad you took so many pictures- because nobody had a camera on our trip.
Post a Comment