Monday, October 6, 2008

UMmMmM Nutin else to do!

Amy tagged me...I was bored.
I don't have anything else to post about anyway. Our lives aren't that exiting.

Eight brilliant, intellectually stimulating shows I watch...
1. Chuck!!!
2. Amazing Race
3. Survivor
4. Price is Right
5. Biggest Loser
6. House Hunters
7. Sponge Bob

Eight amazing, life altering things that happened yesterday...
1. Made Cinnamon rolls (as tradition required)
2. Watched General Conference
3. Ate Cinnamon Rolls
4. Watched Conference
5. Ate more Cinnamon Rolls and took some to neighbors
6. Took a nap
7. Ate Dinner
8. Had Family Home Evening

Eight Favo Places to Eat...
1. Maggie's
2. Casa de Lago
3. Mom's
4. Other Mom's
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Macayo's
7. Cafe Rio
8. Cousin Vinnie's Pizza
None of these places are in Newnan so I am moving!

Eight Things I'm looking forward to with unparalleled anticipation...
1. Done with Degree
2. Rich
3. Skinny
4. Going to Cali in Dec / mini-reunion (hopefully!!!)
5. Christmas in Utah
6. Sleep
7. Homemade salsa I'm making tomorrow
8. Finally getting to do the triathlon (the first one I tried for was sold out)

Eight glorious people I tag...
1. Umm.....Kati
2.Tirsa
3. Amber
4. Angie
5. Jen
6. All other people
7. Anyone I forgot
8. Everyone else

1 comment:

Wade & Kati Allen said...

Hey what's up with the ummmm on my name? You must not be that sure of me!! thanks alot!!! : )