This is us. Thats all.
How cute! Thank goodness for the sweetness of our kids...helps keep us sane in the midst of chaos!
I know Tathan and Liam have tickle monsters in their blood. I can remember when we visited you guys in arizona and they both kept coming back for more "TICKLE MONSTER".
Who needs comedy when you have kids for built in laughs :)
Love those kids and the things they come up with!
I think Mettea is going to be like you in every way.
Tickle monsters are a gift from God embedded in our children as a means of torture.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How cute! Thank goodness for the sweetness of our kids...helps keep us sane in the midst of chaos!
I know Tathan and Liam have tickle monsters in their blood. I can remember when we visited you guys in arizona and they both kept coming back for more "TICKLE MONSTER".
Who needs comedy when you have kids for built in laughs :)
Love those kids and the things they come up with!
I think Mettea is going to be like you in every way.
Tickle monsters are a gift from God embedded in our children as a means of torture.
Post a Comment