Saturday, October 11, 2008

picture day yet again.

I'm too cheap to buy school pictures so I just do the best I can in the back yard...
It was a nearly impossible task to get one decent picture for each of them (due to their terrible photographer) and then one picture of all four where they were looking in the same direction. Oh well, they are cute regardless!




12 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you did great. I know where you are going with the cheap. I especially hate when the schools make you buy a package before you even see the pictures. Whenever I do purchase those, my kids look like zombies from another planet, or the mail man.

Jordan and Jodi said...

Great job! They look great--better than any school pictures I've ever seen! What an idea!

*aNdY* said...

HEY, I LOVE HOME MADE PICTURES... THATS WHAT I DO TOO..CUTE CUTE CUTE

Tirsa said...

You did a great job. I love Tea's new haircut. What cute kids!

wangie77 said...

I think they turned out pretty darn good if you ask me!

Kat Rose said...

Great idea! The pics are way better than the school anyway.

Brooke said...

Way cuter than school pics!! I only get those at the end of the year when you have to buy one to get the class pic! Rip offs!

Your kids are growing up so fast...they are adorable!! I've loved catching up on your posts, you guys keep busy and seem to have so much fun! Esp at the beach house, that would be fabulous!!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

School pics? I'm wondering if the kids just lost theirs or haven't brought them home yet... It's been a long time since they were taken...but I'm with you, the pics at school are a scam!

Emily Weber said...

Great photographer! Great photos! I have to say your kids are REALLY photogenic! Good job!!

Cami said...

Kelli!
I found your blog through a link on the Tanner's blog...I found them through the Alger's...anyway, it has been awhile! Your kids are adorable...love the red hair. Your little blondie is so cute.

Great catching up with your family.

Wright ON said...

http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=4609213033635579653
My blog has been down so try this hope it works Ready to pull out my hair,

Danielle

Wright ON said...

http://danielle39.blogspot.com/
Ok try this one sorry trying to get it to work'

Danielle