Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween ruined!!!



"HALLOWEEN SUCKS THIS YEAR!"

9 comments:

Wright ON said...

Yes it was homecoming before I had 40 kids for dinner at my house Bethanies
dress had straps and I kept telling her put on your straps and I would get busy Took the pics and when I look at them "NO STRAPS" we had a little chat about that. Your Family looks Great.gmighi

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

That is hilarious and so true! I love the comic.

Julie said...

that is so funny! At first I was like what the heck and then the picture came in!

Cami said...

So funny! It is sad, but true! Looks like the kids on that street won't get much in their bags!

Tanner Fam said...

You are looking at this all wrong....now they can go in and raid what's left of the house. Like door knobs, cabinets, etc.

Diane said...

haha, so funny! Thanks for the laugh, I needed one today!

Anonymous said...

that took me a minute to get...maybe it is the lack of sleep. Hilarious!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Hilarious!!!

Sheree and Brian Mowers said...

I died laughing when I read this! Too funny! Your kids are getting so big and soooo cute! Who needs school pictures...I think you did a great job!