Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Stay good!

Last night when I was reading scriptures with the kids we read about Samuel the Lamanite and how the Lamanites were the more righteous and the Nephites became wicked before Christ was born AND then how people were righteous for a while after his birth then most became wicked again AND then kids were asking me which one's were the good guys this time and which were the bad guys this time and why they kept switching. 
(Because the Lamanites were wicked for so long it confused them a little.)

Anyway, Mettea said "Mom, now that we are good, lets just stay good!"

AMEN SISTA!
A five year old get's it...I don't know why ancient civilizations couldn't.

6 comments:

Wade & Kati Allen said...

I wonder what kind of interesting religious conversations Mettea and Lizzie could get into!!!! Funny girl!!!

Wenona said...

I need Mettea to talk to our SS class. She could teach those teenagers a few things. :)

Wendy said...

Well said, Mettea!

The Thomas Family said...

What smart kids you have. Wow!

I'm glad you found our blog and now I know yours. :)

Yes, the "I belong" icon is from the cutest website I just found. You can click onto it on my bog on the ican that says "Leelou". I LOVE their blog templates too.

You have a cute family. LOVE the red heads.

CnLAland said...

Seriously...she's a genious!

Julie said...

Stay good! Let's get T-shirts made! Good going Mettea!