Tuesday, October 21, 2008

three amigos

When I saw this picture on my sisters blog I just couldn't figure out who that person in the middle was in between my sister Andy and my cousin Emma. It is some boy I don't know I guess ....OH WAIT! It is my other SISTER Marcy. I'm busting up!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks AWESOME!! Who is the other girl? Emma? James girl?Inquiring minds would like to know...have you joined Facebook? There are a TON of High Schoolers on there...

Jordan and Jodi said...

OH my gosh---I didn't know who that was either until you told me! Great picture! Thanks for sharing!

Hansen's blog said...

Okay, your sister on the left looks just like you--I thought it was you!! Funny picture.

Haley said...

hee-hee

Anonymous said...

Tell Haley to invite me to her BLOG dang it! We were friends once...maybe she would like to join Facebook, its weird how they find people for you...

Anonymous said...

Are you getting the Facebook thing?

Tanner Fam said...

Ah, I see craziness runs in the family.