Tathan has been waiting for this day for a long time. He was so exited to get baptized. He will never forget this day because it was also the day it snowed almost three inches in Atlanta! Those of us who braved the snowy roads to make it to his baptism really enjoyed it. Grandpa and Grandma gave really great talks along with our bishop and Kelli, Jaime and Grandma and Kelli's friend Janene did the music. Afterwards we had a dessert bar and Kelli's friend made an awesome cake that depicted the Savior's baptism on the front of it. Tathan thought that was the best thing ever! No one has still eaten that part of the cake though! ha ha. Who could?!?!
Congratulations Tathan! What an exciting day. You guys really went all out. I love it! He'll remember that for the rest of his life. You're such a special family!
Wow Tathan, that is so great! What a special day in your life!! Its really neat that your grandparents were there too! Kelli-I think that makes you officially 'old'=)
Did you notice that his cake says 2007?? Funny. Great cake though!! You do such a great job, I know that you did not make this one, but all of the others on your blog really are amazing.
7 comments:
way to go tate! I wish we could have been there...
cant believe that its already time for those types of things....
Tathan, congrats buddy. now real life begins :)
Congratulations Tathan! What an exciting day. You guys really went all out. I love it! He'll remember that for the rest of his life. You're such a special family!
Wow Tathan, that is so great! What a special day in your life!! Its really neat that your grandparents were there too! Kelli-I think that makes you officially 'old'=)
PS
I love the lei wearin' snowman! Its perfect!
Congratulations, Tathan! We are soooooo proud of you!
Did you notice that his cake says 2007?? Funny. Great cake though!! You do such a great job, I know that you did not make this one, but all of the others on your blog really are amazing.
Post a Comment