Sunday, January 6, 2008

AAARRRRRG!

For Liam's party we took a bunch of scallywags on a treasure hunt. It went through the woods, around the lake and back to Liam Island where we found the burried gold, candy and jewels. It was priceless! I had no idea how into it the kids would get. They were talking in pirate accents and taking it very serious! They believed me when I told them "Skeleton Forest" was haunted!
(I'm not exactly sure how the light saber's came into the picture, but I think the kids went on a hunt through my house for swords and that's all they could find.)

Steve reading them their next clue on the hunt for the loot.

4 comments:

Marcy said...

That is so fun!

CnLAland said...

Fun idea!! I hope you didn't show any rated "RRRRR" movies! haha..jk! Kids love you Kelli...you should have some more!! ;)

Wenona said...

What a great idea! I want to come to your house for parties.

ajensen said...

can you really be that creative?