Tathan told me that he passed his baptismal interview on Sunday. He was VERY nervous about it, even though I tried to reassure him it wasn't scary He is so glad to finally be eight and can't wait for his baptism (FYI its on the 19th). We are pretty exited for him but can't believe we have a kid who is that old!
YAY TATOR TOT!!! I wish I could come out to your baptism.. Hope you had a great birthday.. LOVE YOU and am SOOO Happy FOr YOU.. PASS THAT ON TO TATHAN KELL BELL SPANKS
5 comments:
Hooray Tathan! :) That cake looks delicious!
Congratulations Tathan! When is his baptism?
great kids cakes...do you let them choose their favorite candy and put it on there?
yes amber, they tell me what kind of cake they want and I try my best!!! Tathan wanted an 8 cake with white frosting and skittles.
YAY TATOR TOT!!! I wish I could come out to your baptism.. Hope you had a great birthday.. LOVE YOU and am SOOO Happy FOr YOU.. PASS THAT ON TO TATHAN KELL BELL SPANKS
Post a Comment