Tuesday, January 1, 2008

SORRY AMY!

WELL Amy didn't exactly reach her goal even though she did pretty awesome and worked her tail off so I had to put her picture up on the blog. Due to technical difficulties I'm only able to put a small section of her crazy picture on here. Oh thats too bad!

You're Welcome Amy! I just couldn't do it!
And yes....I did it...I lost 15, gained 4, then lost 5. So I lost 16 altogether. But in 2008 I have 20 more to go! Wish me luck.
If you are totally confused by this...refer to the previous December blog "27 days to skinny" A shout out to Amber and the Turbo Jam referral! Others have followed suit and love it also.

6 comments:

Tirsa said...

Good job, Kelli! And you are such a nice sister to not post whatever pictures you guys had taken. So, what is this turbo jam thing? Sounds like I need it...

Marcy said...

You are so nice Kelli... Umm, in two months when I have my baby can I hire you as a personal trainer? I think I need to get some weight off of these bones before Mexico

Wenona said...

Congratulations Kelli!
I don't want to call you a 'liar' but there's no way you still need to lose 20 pounds. You look great!
Amber, if you're reading this....thank you for the Turbo Jam referral. I'm loving it!

Trent and Amy said...

Thank you
kelli. But even
my ear looks fat!

*aNdY* said...

Kelli One LATE night I was watching TV and this amazing commercial came on and it is a TURBO JAM and I ordered the 5 disc dvd.. I have them all... Wanna borrow?? CALL ME

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Andy...I ordered them off of Ebay. What..you think I would pay full price??? Do you like it then? Wenona..I'm tall so I can hide extra pounds a little easier but trust me....ITS THERE, Marcy, this is all about Mexico! Tirsa, Turbo Jam is an exercise program/dance party! You can check it out online.