I tried to post a link but It didn't work. The church has this great video that would be good to show to members and nonmember friends. I put the link under my friends and family websites. Check it out!
I did enjoy the video. It is interesting that I live in Utah and my closest friends are not LDS. Our best friends that we travel with and hang out with the most are atheist and Hindu. Our other super close friend is Arabic, and we have many others that are catholic. It is always interesting to hear their viewpoints on Mormons. They can only answer a few of my questions about their religions since it seems we are the only ones who actually practice, but it is nice to clear up a few myths.
2 comments:
What a great video! Thanks for sharing it.
I did enjoy the video. It is interesting that I live in Utah and my closest friends are not LDS. Our best friends that we travel with and hang out with the most are atheist and Hindu. Our other super close friend is Arabic, and we have many others that are catholic. It is always interesting to hear their viewpoints on Mormons. They can only answer a few of my questions about their religions since it seems we are the only ones who actually practice, but it is nice to clear up a few myths.
Post a Comment