Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaia Lu

Kaia playing with her favorite present. Gma and Gpa wanted to get her something to push around the house. She loves to push things.





Happy Birthday Kaia! Aunt Jaime made her a pretty awesome cake.



Well we were anticipating her diving right into her own little cake and making a wonderful mess, but every time we put the cake in front of her she would cry.



However...she did like the heart sucker.

9 comments:

ajensen said...

I love the crown picture with her mouth wide open.

How long did Jaime stay for....that is very fuN!

Wenona said...

The crying pictures can be some of the best ones....years from now. lol
Happy birthday Kaia.

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Jaime and my parents were there from Fri-Tues for T's baptism and Kaia's b-day.

Wright ON said...

How fun she is so CUTE!!!

T. Lopez said...

She is too adorable! I love the same pic as Amber (mouth wide open, princess crown) what can I say, great minds think alike...
I do love all of them, but thats my fav. Happy b-day Kaia!!

Emily Weber said...

what a little princess! That cake is really cute!

Trent and Amy said...

Is she walking? Happy B-day Tathan and Kai. We love and miss you

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Love the pics. Looks like she had a great birthday. And your sister did do a great job on that cake! Happy B-day Kaia! We love you!

Kat Rose said...

I found you... what a beautiful blog.