About 11 years ago I became friends with this great guy. He was my very loyal home teacher and we had lots of fun together. (It was later I found out he made sure his Elder's quorum pres. roommate set it up for them to be my home teachers!) After months of hanging out with my roommates and his roommates he asked me out on a date. I guess it took him a couple of months to build up the courage. I was a bit surprised because although of course I thought Steve was cute, I never thought he was my type (and plus he was a bit on the shorter side). Thinking nothing of it, I said of course. I already knew we would have fun, but that date changed my life. We talked for hours and hours. I remember I got home from my date thinking "what the heck!?!?" I was truly surprised at how awesome it was. He called me the next day and asked me out for the next weekend. I remember thinking how great it was that he called a whole week in advance because he wanted to make sure I didn't get asked out by someone else first. (so sweet, but there were never any other offers! ha ha) Since our third date, we have been together almost every single day...still. I was continually impressed with what a gentleman he was and how much fun he was to hang out with. I was so wrong...Steve was exactly my type and he continues to impress me and although he is somewhat romantically challenged :),I know I'm treated better than just about anyone else out there! The past ten years have been awesome. I can't even remember a time when we had a fight that lasted longer than about 5 minutes because one of us will burst out laughing and then its impossible to stay mad. I CAN'T WAIT to see what the next 10 years will hold. Love you Babe!

8 comments:
ahhh how cute! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! What a great couple! Keep that love and happiness growing. :)
Happy Anniversary!! Love the music!
Happy anniversary!!! I was just looking at your wedding & reception pictures earlier today, thinking oh my heck, thats been 10 years! Do you remember I forgot to bring my shoes to your reception? I was so embarassed to stand in your line in only my 'hose! You two are perfect for each other!!
Great video! Happy Anniversary! You guys have done so much in your 10 years and you have a beautiful family. We love you!
i was just telling my mom the other day how inspiring you are to me (cant wait till we're neighbors:). Congratulations to both of you. you're good!
Happy Anniversary! You guys make an awesome couple! (I've ALWAYS thought so). Amazing how time flies when you're having fun!
Happy 10th Anniversary! We love you so much and are so glad, you Steve brought Kelli into our lives.
Post a Comment