Thursday, January 17, 2008

LeT iT SnoW

Well the Allen kids went NUTS yesterday. It snowed in GA and they took advantage of every second of it. Our kids don't remember snow, so they were ecstatic when they got off the bus and the flakes started falling! It snowed for about two hours...enough to make a couple of snowballs and get freezing cold. I couldn't get them to come inside.


I'm just throwing in some pics of Kaia on the same day. I snuck up behind her as she crawled into her favorite hangout. She loves it in there.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

She looks so big, until she gets next to Alexis... and man, she has a mouth full of teeth! ps tell your kids if they want snow I will ship ALL of ours to you... we have more than enough, and guess what! it is snowing again