Sunday, March 30, 2008

My New Favorite Song!!!!!

You might need to scroll down and press pause on my regular tunes so you can hear this one.

4 comments:

Angie said...

We love it too! My mom emailed it to me last Sunday and we sat here and listened to it a few times. Even Allie liked it she called it the missionary song, hehe

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Cool song. I half expected to see you strumming along, too, Kelli. Don't you have a ukelele? Hey, we saw Newnan on Oprah's Big Give tonight. I looked for Tathan at the ball fields but I guess you guys weren't there!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Yeah, I've been trying to watch what chords they are playing. I'm trying to learn it. I didn't know Oprah was there!!! I would have faked that it was Tathan's game just to be there.

Sheree and Brian Mowers said...

I love it! It's such a good song! Thanks for sharing!...And you're kids are getting so big and sooo cute! I can't believe it!