Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Its that time again!

Well, I guess it's time to add to our family once again. Baby #5 will be arriving in October. We are very exited. It was quite a SHOCK! We found out today and decided to share the good news. Steve is thrilled of course. The kids are very happy. The boys hope its a boy and the girls hope its a girl. Oh, and before you go out and buy us some new baby clothes there is something I think you should know...(April fools!)

15 comments:

Wenona said...

Such a brat! You had me completely fooled. That was a good one. :)

Blaine and Tirsa said...

That was a really good one! You had me totally believing in my prophetic abilities for a second (remember how I dreamt you were prego a few months ago?) Anyway, I'm sure baby #5 will arrive soon enough... :)

Lauren said...

Oh, you actually got me! And I have seen 2 other blogs with this same fool! I am so gullible.

BJC said...

Ha! Ha! Tasha did the same thing too.

Angie said...

That was a good one I must say. Way to go Kelli!

Wendy said...

You fooled me!

Kat Rose said...

You got me for about 5 seconds. HA HA... Good one!

CnLAland said...

I totally fell for it! (who wouldn't knowing your record!! haha..jk!) I read the title of the post....turned to Cody all excited to tell him...and all he had to tell me was: "Keep reading!" I was ticked. ;)

Haley said...

okay- you really got me! I thought "once you pop, you can't stop!"

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

You all should have know it was a hoax as soon as you read "Steve was thrilled!"

Trent and Amy said...

I wasn't surprised at all!

Joey and Megan said...

Hey Kelli, saw your comment on Jen's blog and thought I'd say hi. Your kids are cuties and getting so big now!
Megan Fechter

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Kelli,
That is exactly when I started getting suspicious is when I read that Steve was totally thrilled. I was thinking, just 2 weeks ago he told Blaine that hopefully you guys wouldn't have any "unexpected surprises." :)

Jordan and Jodi said...

You totally had me until the part about your husband being THRILLED! That made me wonder! I was going to play this same joke on my husband (I have a pregnant co-worker who was going to help)...but the day before April Fools Day---we had to take a pregnancy test because we both had the SAME dream that I was pregnant! SCAREY---we aren't ready quite yet for #2. That just proved to me that I really wasn't ready when I had to take the test and certain parts of our dream.

Ryan n Jess said...

Haha I didn't even read the April Fools part until the end.
I was like...our you serious!!!
Anyways, I am so glad that you stalked me, isn't really heard when my sister Rach is our one and only Blog queen.
how are you?
I am so happy that you came all the way out for the wedding, such a trooper.