Sunday, April 6, 2008

rAnDoM

"Flat Tathan" was able to travel to Chile earlier this year to visit Grandpa and Grandma on their mission. He has made it safely back home though.

Here he is riding the horse and pulling the cart. Always helpful.

In this pic he must be helping the Elders in the office.

Tathan showing me his "Flat Tathan" that he sent to Chile
I think half the kids in the neighborhood were in my yard that day!


Kaia loves to sit on the skate boards and roll back and forth. She will sit there for like 10 min. Its so funny.


Mettea went to a B-day party last week and had such a great time. She loved dressing up for it and has tried to wear this outfit every day since. I finally was able to get it thrown into the washer!

10 comments:

Marcy said...

the real Tathan looks tall... Flat Tathan is awesome :)

Wendy said...

Cute little Mettea! I miss seeing her at Sunshine School. What a fun idea for a Flat Tathan. Your house looks like the party house of the neighborhood!

Wenona said...

Flat Tathan, what a brilliant idea.

Is that entire front area with all the kids YOURS? I knew your backyard was big but the front is great too. Your kids are so lucky. What a perfect place you have. Perfect place for a perfect family. :)

*aNdY* said...

Kelli flat tathan rocks.. haha .. and i cant believe tea is wearing "cowgirl" boots :) so cute.. does steve know about them????JK

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Well Wenona, when you don't have to pay a fortune, like in Ojai, you can actually have a pretty good size yard. GA is still pretty cheap!!! Andy, yes Steve knows about the boots. They were given to Mettea from a friend. I'm not sure if he likes them, but Mettea sure does!

ajensen said...

i forgot that steves parents are in Chile...what part?

That is such a cute idea (flat tathan)--I am not sure how you got some an abundance of creative genes in you Kel, and looks like they are being passed on.

Rob and Tonya Shallenberger said...

Kelli,
I can't believe how much your kids have grown up. It's amazing what happens in a couple of years. We are excited for our move to OK, but very sad to leave the friends behind.

Tonya

Trent and Amy said...

"Flat Tathan" is the funniest thing ever! I am going to laugh every time I think of those pictures. Especially the one of "flat Tathan" on the horse. Oh man thats good stuff!

Shel said...

HELLO My Price is Right FRIEND! I LOVED LOVED LOVED getting a note from you on my blog...I think of you ALL THE TIME! I have wondered if you guys were still out here and I just never saw you since the ward split...and was feeling pretty lousy about that! Your blog is soo cute....I miss your fun personality!! All the things I read were making me bust a rib!Even the background of you guys on your profile! It looks absolutely beautiful where you are living! When are we going on our Cali trip? We still need to! And your newest addition Kaia is a DOLL! I am gonna keep up on you!! Thanks for writing me...I am soooo glad you did!!

Brooke said...

Kelli!! I was so happy to see your comment on my blog! Your kids are so grown up and adorable! You look so pretty in the picture up top! Wow, I am going to have fun looking through old posts and seeing what you've been up to. Cody says to tell Steve hi!