Friday, April 18, 2008

handsome boys

I still haven't decided if I'm buying these pics or not but aren't they handsome boys!

I wish I could reach in and fix Liam's hair, but he's still a cutie!

10 comments:

Wenona said...

How can you NOT buy these pictures? They turned out so cute. My vote is to buy lots and lots.

Brooke said...

Wow!! Those are great pictures - I can't get over how much your kids have grown since I last saw them!!

BJC said...

i didn't even recognize tathan at first. those are good pictures!!!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

OK Wenona...I'll be waiting for your check :) These pics aren't cheap! And I am.

Marcy said...

Tathan looks so grown up!! That is sad to me... those are great pictures, so if you buy them be sure to send me one okeeday?

Wendy said...

I esp. like the natural look on Tatham's face. Yeah--school pics are so pricey, esp. compared to the portrait studio at Target. But then the drawback is taking the time and effort of dragging in all my kids to get their photos taken. Ah, such mom decisions!

CnLAland said...

Handsome is an understatement! Gosh...watch out ladies!!! :)

Blaine and Tirsa said...

they are the total package...good lucks and charm. Watch out!

Bill & Tenna Allen said...

We'll buy them. Just let us know how much. They are GREAT.

T. Lopez said...

oh my heck talk about gorgeous! You have some little hotties on your hands!