I was talking to Tirsa, my sis. in law, about how we both had a bit of an identity crisis going from blond to Brunette. Most of you never knew I was blonde. (I didn't know she was either until she provided photographic evidence). Mine was all pretty much gone by High School and I was a full fledged brunette. When I got my drivers license I realized I had to put hair color as brown and that was very odd indeed! I'm over it though but I thought you might like to laugh at some pictures of my towheaded youth.

Can you tell which one I am?
(Sorry Marcy and James...you didn't make the cutt off for groovy hair pic, not being born and all)

"We Got Annie!"

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THE FRO!!! Stop laughing!
11 comments:
check out the size of that HUGE tv behind you in the last picture. i can't blieve that we used to be SOOO excited to watch satuday morning cartoons on that thing!!! my how time have changed!
oh, and i am currently going through my identity crisis because my hair keeps getting darker and darker and it has this wavy thing going on! crazy.
I tried to stop laughing,. I just can't.
I LOVE the pictures they are hilarious. I can't believe how much your daughter looks like you! That last picture looks just like her.
Kelli, I never would have thought you as a blonde. Kudos, I don't think I could post my crazy retro pictures. I just hope my kids don't think the same when they are older. ;o)
How cute! I think those pics are adorable!
Kelli--I love the fro. The sun'll come up, tomorrow! I think we had similar hair back in the day.
You're make a beautiful brunette these days!
I bet you would NEVER believe that I was born blond and stayed that way till I was about 3 years old. I'll have to try and find some pictures!
TOO FUNNY!!!! Love the pics, brings back memories... The little orphan annie look must have been hot, I have the exact do at that age, and you know us, the trend setters that we are...
Wow that is very blonde! Its crazy how hair color changes so drasticly. Cute pictures!
Gosh...the good old days!! These were great pictures, thanks for sharing! :)
Love these pics! I never knew you were blond. I was the same, blond until about high school...I just fake it now and laugh when people say my blond kids have my hair!
Post a Comment