Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sisters???

Nope, not sisters but Mettea and her cousin Bella could pass for sisters, even twins maybe!




7 comments:

CnLAland said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe you were in Denver and didn't swing on down to Roosevelt! Sheesh! ;) jk!

Tanner Fam said...

Holy cow! Sure there isn't some shared trunk of the family tree? You can defintely tell you all belong to one another. What fun to have an awesome family.

BJC said...

their hair is the exact same color...she looks more like mettea than kaia does...two peas in a pod!

Angie said...

HOw sweet, don't you just love cousins! Looks like you had an awesome weekend.

T. Lopez said...

What cuties!! total twinkies too--crazy! Love all the pictures from Denver, sounds like a good trip! Super special!

Diane said...

no way! That is so crazy!

Emily Weber said...

What a fun time! And to answer your question: It was 1984(ish) I can't remember much cause I was pretty young. I do remember picking cherries at someones house and eating so many I got sick.