Monday, May 26, 2008

Mettea was tagged

Mettea sporting her new haircut!

1. What is something mom always says to you? "I Love You"
2. What makes mom happy? "Presents" (EXACTLY!)
3. What makes mom sad? "Kaia threw down her dinner on the floor." (EXACTLY!)
4. How does mom make you laugh? "Make funny Jokes." (its ridiculous how funny I am!)
5. What was mom like as a child? "Reading"
6. How old is your mom? "7"
7. How tall is your mom? "7".
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Reading at bed time"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Wait around for me" (Oh yes!)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "rockstar"
11. What is your mom really good at? "Reading"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "homework"
13. What does your mom do for her job? "homework."
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "potatoes and gravy and orange juice and veggies"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "Make silly faces for her" (???????)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Rosie"(on Caiou she said)
17. What do you and your mom do together? "play tea party."
18. How are you and your mom the same? "make up, straight down hair" (no I don't let her wear makeup!)
19. How are you and your mom different? "I don't have glasses"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Love kindly"
Mettea tags, Sammy, Addie, Hadlee, Jordy

5 comments:

Tirsa said...

I love it! So cute. Are you sure you don't let Tea wear make up yet?

Marcy said...

Rockstar huH? haha

Wendy said...

How cute! And a very cute haircut!

CnLAland said...

Love these tags for kids! Her haircut is adorable!

Brooke said...

Oh that was so cute!! I am looking at these pics not believing how grown up your beautiful kiddos are!! Wow!