Saturday, May 10, 2008

The end of another season!

Liam was not showing too much remorse over his last soccer game because he was SOOO exited about the party afterwards. He knew he'd be getting a new trophy! As soon as we got home he said "Mom put in online!" So here ya go!

17 comments:

*aNdY* said...

Sweet trophy Liam.. I bet you have some killer moves on the field.. WOO HOO.. Love ya...

BJC said...

nice trophy liam! hope you had a fun season!

Kat Rose said...

Good times! The first of many trophy I'm sure.

Wenona said...

Too cute for words. Congratulations Liam!

Marcy said...

haha I cannot WAIT to see all the boys and girls that live TOO far away from us! What a funny kid...

Wendy said...

Cute kid! I'm surprised I never saw you on the soccer fields this season--I feel like we lived there!

Alexander got the same trophy as Liam. Ellie Lambson commented, "Look Alexander, it looks like you when you were a teenager!"

CnLAland said...

He is totally a little soccer boy! So cute! Congrats!

Diane said...

Wow he is handsome!

Emily Weber said...

Ok, My maiden name is Davis and I DO have older siblings: Sarah, Jack and Adam. I don't think we lived there for long. only a year or two. I asked my mom and it was 1985. We went to Joanne Hitchcock's house to pick cherries. We were pretty poor, we lived in a small trailer park. That's about all I remember. funny what a small world it is! :)

Conner said...

Good Job Liam, you'll have to bring your soccer ball to mexico so we can play a little bit.
Kelly, is it true that you already have a suit case packed for Mexico?
And they call me a nerd.
:)

Jen said...

My trophies never looked like that!! The man on top usually broke off! Congrats, Liam!

*aNdY* said...

you need to blog more often...

Trent and Amy said...

Nice Trophy Liam. I bet you were the MVP! By the way Kelli-UPDATE!

Wright ON said...

He is so Cute All of your kids are. They get big so fast I am going to have 2 kids in High School.. YIKES

Danielle

Marcy said...

Alright.. I love Liam and his trophy is Sa-weet... but seriously... don't you think it is time for all of us who NEVER get to see your kids to get some updates on your blog?? Whose with me!!?!?!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

I WILL NOT GIVE IN TO SIBLING PRESSURE. I WILL POST WHEN I AM GOOD AND READY!

T. Lopez said...

Kelli, he is so gorgeous! love the smile, the eyes, everything! Look out ladies...
Oh and I'm with ya, post whenever you feel the urge=)