This is us. Thats all.
Looks like fun! Can we come join you?
3 more days left for us then we are going to break the ice off our pool and do the same thing!
love the sun! cute kids- by the way, on your nicest lady ever post- I guess G and I are terrible parents because my kids never sit still or shut up. well, let the truth be known.
I'm sending my kids to your house! ;)
nice live action shots!! Looks SOOO fun=)
That is an awesome action shot! Looks like a great pool for the summer.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like fun! Can we come join you?
3 more days left for us then we are going to break the ice off our pool and do the same thing!
love the sun! cute kids- by the way, on your nicest lady ever post- I guess G and I are terrible parents because my kids never sit still or shut up. well, let the truth be known.
I'm sending my kids to your house! ;)
nice live action shots!! Looks SOOO fun=)
That is an awesome action shot! Looks like a great pool for the summer.
Post a Comment