Friday, May 23, 2008

SCANDALOUS!


THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE SHIRT!

THANKS TIRSA! (this is not Steve's favorite shirt :) but he loves me still)

15 comments:

Hawkley Family said...

Rachel has one, too, and everyone at school asks her where she got it. I finally read the books and can't wait for the next one. Have you seen the trailer for the movie? It is so cool! Can't wait for that either.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get it??

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

I got it from My sis. in law Tirsa. Her and her sisters have just started a T-shirt business.

Marcy said...

hahaha thats funny... I think you better get one for Amy, Lindsay, Andy, and I... by the way you are super tan and Sexy mama!

CnLAland said...

I second Marcy! ;) I will even pay high dollar for it!!!! Yeah...no fair you already have a tan before the trip....ummmm....that wasn't in the rules!

Anonymous said...

OK so how do I get one??

Kat Rose said...

You are so cute!!!

T. Lopez said...

Ta-wit ta-woo, look at you sexy lady! Looks like you're just back from Mexico, not leaving soon. Nicely done Kel, you look fabulous!

Shel said...

Yes, I must also find out how to get one for some bdays and friends who are IN LOVE LOVE LOVE with Twilight!! Do share how to get in touch with the tshirt business!

ajensen said...

love the shirt...and WHERE did you get so tan already :)

See you in a few weeks...our stuff is already on its way :)

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

You get tan when you go to soccer games and baseball games for three months straight! We also have our little pool up and we are in it or outside every day. Can't wait for you to move here Amber! So exited to see your new bonnie wee lass.

Tirsa said...

Kelli, You do look FABULOUS!!! After reading your friends posts, I better get the pictures up of the shirts on my blog so people can order them!

Tanner Fam said...

Ok, Kelli, hook me up!!!!!! Seriously, I can have money in the mail TODAY!

Wright ON said...

Love it!!! you look so good Kelli,

Danielle

Emily Weber said...

SWEET SHIRT!!! How do I get MY hands on one of those?! Jeremy saw your post and asked me why girls are obsessed with a vampire! :)