Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Oh how we LOVE baseball season :)

Tathan had his first baseball game yesterday. He played a little at short stop and center field and he had a really good game. It was FREEZING!


This was right before he hit, and it was probably his best hit ever. He was the last hitter of the game and he hit it right to the fence. Those skinny little arms have a little more strength than you think :)

6 comments:

BJC said...

fun! fun! we just signed jordan up for t-ball...you know that brad is so excited to get his boys started loving his favorite sport.

Wenona said...

Ahhhh....little league. I remember those days. Hanging out at the ballfield, rooting for your little guys, picture taking, sometimes endless games haha, snackbar duty, getting to know all the parents and kids, yelling yelling and yelling "run run run" "go go go". I really miss it. Those were some great days. You guys enjoy!!!!

Conner said...

Man, Looks like fun Tathan, You will have to bring your mit when you come out to visit and we will have to play catch.

Trent and Amy said...

oh I bet that 70 degree weather was just horrible. By the way we went on a walk and bike ride today in our 45 degree weather.
Tathan you are looking GOOD! Wish we were there to watch.

CnLAland said...

Aww man...I wish we lived closer...I would LOVE to come watch some bball games!! Tathan is growing up too fast....will you tell him to stop please so I will beable to recognize him in Mexico!! :) It looks like you guys had a fun Easter! Cute pics!

Emily Weber said...

WOW! that's great! He's growing up so fast!