Thursday, March 27, 2008

She just can't help it!

Mettea is drawn to mud like a moth to the flame! There is only one little patch of mud in the back and she found it!
"Oh you were serious when you said stay out of the mud?"

She loved playing in the mud but she didn't love me hosing her down afterwards. I sort of enjoyed that part :)

8 comments:

BJC said...

she sounds like austin...it must be genetic...at least she's having fun.

BJC said...

ps. what is tathan playing with?

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

It is the neighbor's dog. The little neighbor girl brought it over in it's little travel cage thingy. He was just letting it out. They play with that dog every day. Its nice because they get to play with a dog and I don't have to clean up after it or feed it!

Wenona said...

I can't stop laughing!

Erika was like pigpen when she was that age. Wipe her face, turn around and 5 seconds later she was dirty again. Now she's married with kids and a neat freak.

Trent and Amy said...

it looks like her and payden need to be locked up until they are 18

T. Lopez said...

Makes me laugh!! I love a girl who ain't scared to get dirty! Maybe it really is in the genes=)

Wendy said...

No wonder Mettea and Alexander get along so well. He usually greets me at the door after school covered in mud, thanks to the hose and dirt we have right next to our front porch!

Marcy said...

haha She is such a funny kid... Tell her I have a lot of mud at my house if she wants to come visit :)