Kaia watches the kids playing outside all the time and just squeals! She wants to join them so bad. Too bad she has to wait until mom can go out there with her. (notice her little handprints)

"Mom look at the Kids! Please can I go?"

"PLEASE TAKE ME OUTSIDE!" Hard to resist.
7 comments:
Poor Kaia...her mom is so mean that she won't even take her outside...
Won't you please take her outside? She's breakin my heart!
I have the same pictures on my blog
Oh don't feel too bad for her everyone! I spend HOURS outside with her almost every day. I just can't be oustide ALL DAY! I have one or two other things I have to do :)
oh come on, what a mean mom. Just let her go play with her bigger brothers and sisters...what could happen :)
SOO funny! Emree does the same thing too, except she like to bang on the window and yell! They are hilarious!
So cute...send her to my house and I will take her outside!! ;) jk...you are a great mom Kelli...my kids know that if they bang on the windows that it will take even longer for me to take them out! :)
Post a Comment