OK Tash...I'll play. I did this like six months ago and nothing much has changed.
Four Jobs I've Had
1. Travel Agent
2. Internet Law Coder
3. Preschool Teacher
4. Mom
Four Movies I could watch over and over (there are so many)
1. School of Rock
2.Pride and Prejudice
3.Three Amigos
4.Wedding Singer
Four Places I've Lived
1. GA, Newnan
2. AZ, El Mirage, Mesa, Phoenix
3. CA, Ojai, OakView
4. NM, ID, UT, I get around. I guess I'm really an Idahoan though cuz that is where I was born and lived first. (Tasha and I were born in the same hospital!)
Four TV Shows I Love
1. Amazing Race (tried to get on!)
2. Price is Right (tried to get on!)
3. House Hunters (I'm not sure why I love this show)
4. Chuck (Steve and I LOVE this show!)
Four Favorite Foods
1. Chile Relleno from Casa de Lago (My Mom also makes a grub chile relleno)
2. Maggie's Veggie Burrito/Best Burritos on earth (Are ya seeing a theme here?!)
3. Chips and Salsa. I could have it with every meal, even breakfast.
4. Cousin Vinnie's Pizza (Tybee Island, GA) YUMMO!
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. Back in Mexico...four and a half months to go! Last summer's trip was just super and I can't wait to go back.
2. In Cali on my favorite beach eating a Maggie's Burrito!
3. In bed sleeping, I almost never get to do that
4. I'll say anywhere our family is, which is all over. We wish family lived closer.
Four Friends to Tag
All my friends.....if I have any.
6 comments:
Kelli you're such a good sport! Thats why I love ya!! Maybe if I had been reading your blog 6 months ago, I wouldn't have tagged you again. Sorry. Geeze.
=)
I would only do this for you babe! ha ha. No I did change a few things. Its funny that some of these things have already changed in so short a time.
Hey Kelli, Well it looks like you like Mexican food.. Me to that is my Fav. My Girls Cheer stuff is crazy, but they love it. My boys are getting ready to start Baseball. So life will get even Crazier, The Girls Comp Cheer is year around so no break, Comp Cheer is HUGE where you live, I think World Cup Cheer is out By you. It's Crazy, Take care,
Danielle
I just did this on my blog, too. And, I totally remember your dream about the name "Monson". I thought of that recently, too.
And, I'm really surprised we're not actually blood related! Mexico vacations and Mexican food...it just doesn't get any better than that!
Craziness! You just commented on a post that I hadn't even finished posting. You are a hard core blogger!
Kelli, you hair in that family pic belongs in a Pantene comercial. It's gorgeous!!
Post a Comment