Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lovey Dovey Day!

Tathan drew me this picture two years ago, it is on my wall and it is seriously my favorite drawing of all time! Is he an artist or what? Davinci who? I thought this was the perfect picture for this lovely day. Today my date is a chic flic and some chocolate because Steve is flying but there is still love in the air!


yes I'm a hunch back. I have nice eyes and lips don't you think?

12 comments:

Marcy said...

not only are you a hunchback, but you both look like ghosts. This could be the storyline for the next Twilight series!!!! Instead of vampires... ghosts! Your son is a genius

ajensen said...

at least he drew you a figure. I am glad you framed that. very impressive that your boy drew that too :) Everyday is Valentines right? :) What movie you gonna watch?

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

hopefully Becoming Jane but I haven't gone to Blockbuster yet. we'll see.

Blaine and Tirsa said...

That is the best picture! You should totally put Tathan on the sidewalk somewhere sketching people's profiles. Maybe you can earn some spending money for Hawaii...

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I am all alone tonight, too. I haven't seen Blaine since early this morning and won't until tomorrow. So, it was me and a good chick flick...No Reservations. Have you seen it? I thought it was good.

Jordan and Jodi said...

Great drawing!!! Tell him we all love it!!

Trent and Amy said...

That is my favorite picture ever! And I was all alone last night too. I ate sweet potatoe pie (something Sam hates) and watched No Reservations. Cute show. So how was Becoming Jane>

T. Lopez said...

Oh my heck Kelli, did you really say love is in the air???? I guess on Valentines you can be that corny, but don't ever let me hear you say that again! Just teasin' cuz. I'm glad you love your hubby! Priceless picture though! I love it, hunchback & all! Let me know what you think about becoming Jane...

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Tasha Tasha Tasha...I wasn't referring to Steve and I when I said love is in the air...I was referring to my over the top cheesy chic flics and more importantly...THE CHOCOLATE! I wasn't able to get Becoming Jane so I will let you know soon. Instead I had to settle with one I already had, Pride and Prejudice.

Diane said...

Yay! Thanks for finding us on here. We are beginners at this kind of stuff! It's a fun way to keep in touch! Your family is looking great.

CnLAland said...

Tathan has a future as an artist! I love it!

T. Lopez said...

I thought you meant love was in the air, like Steve was in the air...flying...which he was, but I thought THAT is what you were referring to. Sorry! You're totally allowed to have love in the air with Steve! In fact, love had better be in the air...