Friday, February 29, 2008

100 things about me.

I REALLLLLY don't want to do this, but because I love my sister Andy I will. (she called me on the phone and asked me to because she likes to read them)
1. I'm crazy (thats all you really need to know. I did have up to 53 on here, but it took up too much space and was boring. blah blah blah!)

6 comments:

*aNdY* said...

way lameo

Trent and Amy said...

She has 10 more interesting facts about her than I do!

CnLAland said...

Good thing I got the chance to read it before you took it off...or I would have been ticked!

T. Lopez said...

thats funny, if I were to do 100 things, it would look EXACTLY the same! Love you my crazy cousin!!!

Jordan and Jodi said...

OK Honestly---she fell off the washing machine hit the bath tub on the way down. Landed on the bath mat and there was tile underneath. Bad,bad mom. The bed would have been alittle lower and softer on the carpet. And another thing....she CAN turn to her side so I was making it a little faster for the video purposes!hee hee hee!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

I'm so disappointed! I was looking forward to reading about you!